RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Starting with the Paparazzi project

From: Yves Touchette
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Starting with the Paparazzi project
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 15:37:56 -0400

Carlos,

You need to tell us a bit more about your project and the skills/experiences of your team.

What kind of airplane would you like to fly and what kind of mission would you like to accomplish?

How's your team experience with the following subjects:

- Remote controlled airplane construction and operations
- Linux
- Electronics assembly (fine pitch surface mount)
- Software development

Then we will be able to give you better guidance.

The wiki should also answer most of your questions:
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

-yvest