[Paparazzi-devel] Unable to use GCS with Tiny 1.1

From: Mohit Mundhra
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Unable to use GCS with Tiny 1.1
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 20:53:09 +0530

Hello,

I am using Tiny v1.1 along with Paparazzi3. I have successfully
uploaded the bootloader and also the flight program which is then
confirmed by the blinking LED on the paparazzi board. But when I try
to start the GCS from the control center, it only shows me the bare
empty GCS window and is not loading anything. Can anyone please help
me with the configurations.

thanks

--
Mohit Mundhra