RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny v2.11 Eagle Files location?

From: akochevar
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny v2.11 Eagle Files location?
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 14:54:11 -0700

Miles,
The Tiny 2.xx was not drawn in Eagle, but Protel.  Ive heard from a couple people that the version it was written in was a bit old and newer versions may or may not open it.  But Protel is the name of the program, and the CVS does not have the board or schematic files, they reside on the wiki.

AJ Kochevar