[Paparazzi-devel] Tiny v2.11 Eagle Files location?

From: Miles Colman
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny v2.11 Eagle Files location?
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 06:40:36 +0900

Hi Everyone,

Sorry to bother you about this trivial matter, but I can't find the current Tiny schematic or board file for Eagle (shown here: http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/index.php/Image:Tiny_v2-1_Schematic.png )
I have checked the 'controller' and 'in_progress' folders but no luck. The 'controller' folder's most recent version is tiny13_1_1 and 'in_progress' has a tiny20_1_2
but this has unrouted components and is clearly not the file on the wiki. The wiki only has a protel file.

Can someone please tell me where to find the Tiny_v2-1 for Eagle? I'm trying to modify the Tiny v2 for a 25 mm^2 patch antenna, a 7 cm^2 ground plane, and a LEA-5H and I'd like to start with the current Paparazzi files. I've already got all the parts.

Any guidance would make me happy.
Miles