[Paparazzi-devel] Molex Pico blade, now Radio modem and video TX questio

From: Uttam Chandrashekhar
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Molex Pico blade, now Radio modem and video TX question
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 18:26:34 -0800 (PST)

Hi Martin,

Thanks! RS India has them too, but they need to ship from the UK. Costs a bomb too :)

I'm going to the hardware store for a quality pair of crimpers.

I have some of the XBee pro modules, but it's a shame I cant use them because our video is on 2.4ghz too. Lots of physical space and weight would be saved if I could use the Xbee pro modules instead of the Xtend modules. But are there any light weight 900mhz Video TX's available? I know rf-links has them, but they won't ship here and require a MOQ of USD 5000! If I could get my hands on a light weight 900mhz video TX, then I could use the XBee Pro modules! Also, are there any smaller 900mhz radio modems available? I think even the EU standard of 868Mhz will do here.

-Thanks,
Uttam