[Paparazzi-devel] Tiny13 Power

From: Matthew Currie
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny13 Power
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 23:02:09 -0800

Group,

In manual mode, if I cycle the sticks quite fast it seems to reboot the Tiny13 which will obviously not end well in the air. This is very consistent and I can reboot it within seconds every time. Before I embark on a deep analysis of power rails here is there any experience anyone may have for me? I want to think it is not a thermal issue since I can reboot it in a mere second repeatedly, or leave it running for 10 minutes and reboot it by cycling the sticks. I am sure I changed the tantalum cap to low-ESR which was referenced in the wiki as being incorrect. I am running the Tiny13 from a 3S1P (11.5V at this point) and only have 2 Hitec HS-55 servos installed. Thanks.

Regards,
Matthew