[Paparazzi-devel] Data Link

From: Matthew Currie
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Data Link
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 22:10:44 -0800

Group,

I now see why I didn't stir up any ideas. I had all my ducks in a row. It appears I had a bad sector on my harddrive which damaged /etc/network/run/ifstate causing networking to bomb on bootup. As a result of this, the localhost adapter wasn't even working. I figured this out when I could not ping localhost and began looking into networking. This now shows that while everything was in order, the link program was unable to directly communicate with GCS!

Regards,
Matthew Currie