[Paparazzi-devel] Link Troubleshooting

From: Matthew Currie
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Link Troubleshooting
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 21:40:04 -0800

Group,

I have had a few incidents where my Tiny is sending data but the GCS is not picking anything up (no messages, no positions, etc). In the past I seem to have recovered it but was never sure what it was I did. I am looking for some tips on troubleshooting. I booted into windows and confirmed that my GCS modem is at 57600bps and API off, etc. I confirmed that my airframe file has XBee init turned off, etc. I see activity on the GCS modem RX and run a serial console and see data scrolling by in the window. I have exhausted everything at this point and am looking for a solution and hopefully some resources to self diagnose link problems in the future.

Cheers,
Matthew