Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Bootloader loaded, AC uploaded --- now what?

From: David Carr
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Bootloader loaded, AC uploaded --- now what?
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 17:26:12 -0600

Pascal,

Thanks for the help. The only airframes in the default config were TJ1, MJ5 and BOOZ. I added an airframe:

<aircraft
  name="DJet"
  ac_id="149"
  airframe="airframes/funjet1.xml"
  radio="radios/cockpitSX.xml"
  telemetry="telemetry/default.xml"
  flight_plan="flight_plans/basic.xml"
  settings="settings/basic.xml"
  gui_color="blue"
 />

And reuploaded.  Now my LED flashes!

Thanks for the help.
-DC

address@hidden wrote:
Hi David,

which airframe did you use ? The only working example for a Tiny 2.1 is
funjet1.xml.
And one led should be blinking (upload was apparently successful)

--Pascal

Quoting David Carr <address@hidden>:

Hey guys,

I've just assembled my  Tiny 2.11 board.  I've got the bootloader loaded
and an aircraft uploaded -- I think.  Whats next?  How can I verify
functionality/communicate with the board?  I don't have any blinking
LEDs, etc.

Here is the last message from the aircraft upload.  I think this means
its working:

Found USB device
BootROM code: 2.12
Part ID: 0x0402FF25 (LPC2148, 512k Flash, 32k+8k RAM)
BootLoader version: 1.3