Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny 2 servo and Batt settings

From: Pascal Brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny 2 servo and Batt settings
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 09:03:00 +0100

Hi

Uttam Chandrashekhar wrote:

I also get a bat low catastrophic error in the GCS, and since I'm using a 2 cell pack ( 350mah 2 cell Lipo for testing, 2 cell 1320mah lipo in the MAV ), I edited the funjet1.xml file and changed the bat milliamp % value to 0.35, and the low voltage warning to 6.0V. It still gives the same error after re compiling. Is this why the servos don't work? Like in a low volt cut off?
Hmm, the battery alarm is still hard coded in the GCS :-( Actually, the alarm is sent by the server. I will fix it ASAP (I already said that 1 year ago).
The 3 culprit lines are at sw/ground_segment/tmtc/server.ml:666  :

 if a.bat < 9. then send "CATASTROPHIC"
 else if a.bat < 10. then send "CRITIC"
 else if a.bat < 10.5 then send "WARNING"

You can change them and recompile ("make" at the toplevel)

Sorry about that

--Pascal