[Paparazzi-devel] Tiny 2 servo and Batt settings

From: Uttam Chandrashekhar
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny 2 servo and Batt settings
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 20:41:05 -0800 (PST)

Hi guys,

I now have a 7 channel TX thanks to a friend. It has a 3 position switch. I edited the radio control file and assigned servo settings according to our TX. The GCS detects the RC, and when I flick the mode switch, it detects the change, so I'm able to shift from Man to Auto1 to Auto2. But the servos refuse to work. I'm trying this indoors, no GPS fix, and in Man mode.

I also get a bat low catastrophic error in the GCS, and since I'm using a 2 cell pack ( 350mah 2 cell Lipo for testing, 2 cell 1320mah lipo in the MAV ), I edited the funjet1.xml file and changed the bat milliamp % value to 0.35, and the low voltage warning to 6.0V. It still gives the same error after re compiling. Is this why the servos don't work? Like in a low volt cut off?

-Thanks,
Uttam