[Paparazzi-devel] Tiny 2 and radio modems

From: Uttam Chandrashekhar
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny 2 and radio modems
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 02:09:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

Thanks to Pascal, the IR sensors are all caliberated and working fine. How do I use the modems now? I connected the stand alone modem to the laptop USB and it powered on OK. I then plugged the 9Xtend into the serial header ( Pins used on the 9Xtend were GND, VCC +% from Tiny, RX, TX and shutdown connected to +5V. ) When I power up, current draw has increased by around 200ma, the 2 modems seem to sync too ( Other lights light up on the stand alone modem ) Do I run the Maxstream session at 9600? I tried running the Maxstream session at 57600, and restarting link at 9600, but it says Xbee cannot be found? What do I do?

Airframe file is funjet1.xml

-Thanks
Uttam