Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Installation on a non Debian based distribution?

From: Brad Douglas
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Installation on a non Debian based distribution?
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 21:12:08 +0000

Most of the packages available are out of date.  I'm using FC8 and I
found it much easier to compile everything myself.  There was a bit of
trial and error as the wiki isn't entirely instructive.  I probably
should have documented it to update the wiki, but hindsight 20/20...

I must admit that it was a PITA and I was literally laughed at on IRC
for *gasp* not using Debian or derivative, which I found a bit annoying.

--
73, de Brad KB8UYR/6 <rez touchofmadness com>