Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny v2 GPS

From: Michel GORRAZ
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny v2 GPS
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 10:27:11 +0100

For the GPS receiver configuration :

- leave all the pins of the "DOWNLOAD" header unconnected : this header is used only for the Bootloader downloading (done for you) or to connect an external GPS receiver (i'm pretty sure you on't want to do that now :)
- download the UART tunnel program with the regular USB method (USB header)
- unplug the USB cable from the AP USB header and switch off the power supply
- boot on Windows
- plug your serial adapter into the AP "SERIAL" header : you only need to connect TXD1 pin#8 to RX adapter, RXD1 pin#7 to TX adapter and GND pin#1 to GND adapter.
- plug your serial adapter into your computer
- switch on the AP power supply
- now you should be ready to play with UCenter...

@+
Michel