Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Issues with paparazzi-bin package on clean install

From: VCordes
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Issues with paparazzi-bin package on clean install of Ubuntu 7.10
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 13:05:04 +0100

Pascal

i altered my environment acording to your update and removed xml-light-ocaml
(since it was in conflict with pprz-dev).

I also removed some libs (that were installed according to an older wiki manual
Ubuntu installation) like ivy-ocaml, ivy-perl and libsubject-perl.
yea, shouldnt have done it...

Updating, csv update, environment, make clean-make cycles are working as
usual... except this error occurs when trying to call the sim in the pprz
center:
Can't locate Paparazzi/Environment.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/home/volker/paparazzi3/sw/lib/perl
/home/volker/paparazzi3/sw/ground_segment/cockpit /etc/perl
/usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.8 /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5
/usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.8 /usr/share/perl/5.8 /usr/local/lib/site_perl
.) at /home/volker/paparazzi3/sw/simulator/simsitl.pl line 12.

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/home/volker/paparazzi3/sw/simulator/simsitl.pl line 12.

yes, i looked at simsitl.pl...

You have any clue what lib might be missing now?
thx
volker