[Paparazzi-devel] RE: using make command to create gerber files

From: David Conger
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] RE: using make command to create gerber files
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:09:52 -0800

All,

I really made a mess of that message below.

I meant to say simply doesn't the "make" command from paparazzi3/hw/ directory work to create the 4 layer boards correctly?

I read directions how on the Wiki. Before I waste money using those gerbers to build boards I was hoping someone could confirm that info on the Wiki is accurate. I thank Uttam for posting those steps but are they necessary if "make" will do the same thing?

Best Regards,
David