RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Tiny13 help

From: Helmut Wabnig
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Tiny13 help
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 23:20:57 +0100

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 12:00:03 -0500, you wrote:

>Hi Anton,
>
>Thats a good point you raised! I looked again, and now I don't know what layers
> I need to select when I generate the gerbers. I'm still waiting for Dr
>Heinrich to mail me the gerbers, this solves all my problems. When I run the
>cam job,
> I see only component side and solder side, and the silk screens, I don't see
> other layers.
>There are 2 layers that confuse me, Route 2 and Route 15, I wonder if these
>are the
> 2 layers I'm missing. Are the 2 layers in between a signal layer, and a
> ground layer?
>
>-Thanks,
>Uttam
>

>Uttam,
>
>Although you cannot create or edit files in the free version of Eagle,
> Im pretty sure you can view all 4 layers, and even create gerbers from them.
>

>Anton

No you cannot. I wanted to make some Tiny boards,
when I noticed that capacitor C6 is floating, which after some
contemplation made it clear that 2 layers are missing.
I do not know whether  they are still there in the Eagle file
and the Eagle freeware just does not display them.
Therefore I ordered a Classix board from the British site
which I am building  now. Excellent quality pcb.
w.