Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Tiny13 help

From: Uttam Chandrashekhar
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Tiny13 help
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 23:29:12 -0800 (PST)

Dear Dr. Heinrich,

I cant tell you how relieved I am after reading your post! Thanks you so much. It'd be of immense help to us if you could mail us the extended Gerber plot files for all 4 layers. I have Pentalogics Viewmate to view the Gerbers, and we can go ahead with PCB manufacturing ASAP. Thanks you so much in advance! Please mail them to ( zipped file ) address@hidden

Best Wishes,
Uttam- India, Bangalore