Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Tiny13 help

From: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Tiny13 help
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 08:20:49 +0100

Dear Uttam,
we can send, if you want  gerber files for manufacturing the for layer pcbs. In the old dokuwiki there is written a way to use the free eagel version for tow layer to make a  for layer PCB by  merging the gerber files with a external program. In the in progress oder there is a 2 layer PCB for the new tiny. I think tow layer may cause a lot of problems with IMC so the 4 layer is the best way.

Heinrich

Uttam Chandrashekhar schrieb:
Hi guys,

I'm new here. Just a little background about us. We manufacture the Mighty Midget range of micro brushless motors ( http://www.microbrushless.com ). To cut a long story short, we are participating in the MAV 08 competition to be held at Agra in March next year. I was under the impression that the Tiny13 was a 2 layer board. I used the free version of Eagle ( which I now know displays only 2 layers ) and generated the Gerbers and got the PCB's made, I even populated one board almost completely ( except the GPS and antenna ). I now realize the mistake. The Tiny PCB has 4 layers! No where in the paparazzi website has it been mentioned that the PCB has 4 layers, or that you need the Eagle "Standard" version ( $199, and no Indian dealer ) to view the .brd files. Could anyone here help me? I either need an alternative software to read the Tiny .brd files, or, could someone here be kind enough to mail me a zip file with the extended Gerber plots of all the 4 layers so that I can get the PCB made here locally?

Is http://www.rctechnix.com/ the only source for Paparazzi Tiny PCB's? Can someone else provide the PCB's? I have absolutely no problem paying for them, and even for Eagle for that matter, but there is no Indian dealer listed.

Please help, we don't have much time left!

-Thanks in advance,
Uttam- India, Bangalore