[Paparazzi-devel] How to understand paprazzi source code architecture?

From: mohamad sadegh sadri
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] How to understand paprazzi source code architecture?
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 23:12:07 +0330

Hi all,

I'm trying to understand how paparazzi flight control software works,
I downloaded the complete copy of the project from CVS,
Unfortunately I couldn't find any documentation which explains about
the architecture of paparazzi's source code, the role of each group of
files in the source , their relationships and so on....
Is there any reference (other than the source code itself) which can
help me understand these source better?
thanks