[Paparazzi-devel] any body from openuav.astroplanes.com ( OpenUAV ) here

From: mohamad sadegh sadri
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] any body from openuav.astroplanes.com ( OpenUAV ) here?
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 20:22:21 +0330

Hi all,
well this is my first post here in this mailing list,

We are building our own small airplane and we have decided to use
paparazzi as it's auto pilot,
In the first step, I have decided to not to build any hardware board,
since we have a large amount of money dedicated to this project we
have decided to buy ready to use paparazzi board from some where.

I found this web site : http://openuav.astroplanes.com from an
advertisement here in this forum, it seems that they are providing
what I'm looking for. I sent them an email but unfortunately I have
not received any answers during these 4 days.

Any body from this company here in this mailing list?

thanks