Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Error on the classix pinout diagram on the wiki!

From: Michel GORRAZ
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Error on the classix pinout diagram on the wiki!
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 10:25:31 +0100

Fixed !

Michel

2007/9/4, Alexis Lussier Desbiens <address@hidden >:
No, the eagle diagram and pcb is right... but the pinout figure
Classix_v099_pinout.jpg is wrong (maybe it just reflect a previous
version of the schematic). It doesn't make sense that the FBW_Serial
would have only 7 pin while the AP_Serial would have 8! You would need
two different connector to program the board...

       Alexis

On 9/3/07, gwen hastings <address@hidden > wrote:

> Hi alexis,
>    so does this mean the current classix pc boards arent correct?
> or that the schematic is incorrect?
>

>       gwen
> ps who is in your area and fascinated by the classix
> Alexis Lussier Desbiens wrote:
> > Hey,
> >
> > I am in the process of building a paparazzi classix board...
> > obviously, even if I am reading the wiki carefully, I will have a
> > bunch of questions! Hopefully my errors and observations will help
> > other too...
> >
> > So first thing:
> > - The pinout diagram of the classix is wrong (or at least the pinout
> > of V0.99 doesn't match the schematic and the board that I have). The
> > FBW Serial connector has 8 pins and should include a reset line (like
> > the AP Serial connector)...
> >
> > I would change that, but I suppose the owner of the picture can
> > probably do a better job at editing the original file!!
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> >      Alexis

> --
>    "Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud;
>     after a while you realize you are muddy and the pig is enjoying it."

http://mecano.gme.usherb.ca/~alussierdesbiens
"De' remi facemmo ali"