[Paparazzi-devel] 868Mhz Ground Antenna and modem

From: Boris Bataille
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] 868Mhz Ground Antenna and modem
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 14:38:17 +0200

Hi everyone !

We've been using radiotronix 868Mhz modems on the Tyto project for MAV07 and were very pleased with the performances. However our ground modem seems to be quiet unreliable. It can work for hours and suddenly stop working without any reasons...

We used Martin ground modem and were very satisfied with the results (thanks again Martin).

Martin, Do you have schemes and list of hardware for you ground modem and antenna?

We would like to build one and I think people using radiotronix modems might be interested.
See you,

A+

Boris