Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny v2.1 - PCB files and Components list

From: Michel GORRAZ
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny v2.1 - PCB files and Components list
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 20:30:55 +0200

Hi Pierre,

We made some tests in the lab and outdoor with the Tinyv2.0 but it never flew in an aircraft.
I'm just waiting for the v2.1 PCB from Olimex and for the moment, it's only a... design !
I posted some informations about the v2.1 in the wiki just to have some comments.

So, if you want to build it, you need to be patient :)

Regards
Michel