[Paparazzi-devel] Re: No servo output on the Classix?

From: Alexis Lussier Desbiens
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: No servo output on the Classix?
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 10:19:47 -0700

Guys,

I got a little bit further in the debugging...

It seems that PWM_SERVO_0 (and so on) are not defined anywhere in the
software... So servos_direct_hw.c doesn't do anything and there is no
output on the PWM pins. I tried to manually defined these, and it ends
up outputting something that looks like a servo pulse but there is no
way to control that from the RC (but I guess other pieces of code are
missing if PWM_SERVO are not defined somewhere...

Anyone got an idea why PWM_SERVO_0 is not defined? I am using a
classix in "direct" mode (PWM output on FBW PWM port).

Anyone used servo_direct_hw.c with success?

Thanks!

     Alexis

--
http://mecano.gme.usherb.ca/~alussierdesbiens