[Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi HW

From: nisma
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi HW
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 12:27:55 +0200

Hi,
i will produce the following items (on pick/place machines, 603 only)

lpc213x/4x with XBEE module, connector for other radio modules and external
GPS, micro-SD card holder, 4Mbit Flash memory, PPM input (isolated), PS2
Controller input, optional pressure sensor (uses 2xadc & dac), inputs for
external ADC (IR-Sensor as example), isolated connector for servo board, FSK
output for APRS, and of course, USB on the 4x versions. As example, i want use
the LPC2142 for the base station offering
USB to GPS/MODEM/rc-receiver/gamepad connection and eventually encryption
of the modem link (without SD card fitted). On the UAV, a higher lpc213x
CPU (4x is possible) can do the job. The reason to divide servos, rc-receiver,
gps from the main cpu and RF-module is to minimize interferencing.

Servo board.

Further, one board having a 8051 processor with 8x 24bit ADC and
3D magnetometer + 2x pressure sensors.

Finally the IMU board with gyros and accel sensors.
I donĀ“t have decided, if using the IDG300 and one ADXRS or three
ADXRS because there are far superior on bias correction.
The advantage of the IDG300, apart of beeing 15$ cheaper, is that
only one board is needed compared to the not so easy mounting of the
ADRX gyros.

If someone would discuss offlist on this HW project, please contact me.

PS:
Building a tiny board with the same schematic is possible with the exception of
the dc/dc converter, using oem modules.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------