[Paparazzi-devel] GEO_INIT blocs

From: Simon Jobin
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] GEO_INIT blocs
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 23:11:46 -0400

Hi,

Question for those who are used to versatile.xml flight plan. I plan to use it
on next test flight but there is something I want to verify before about
init_geo bloc. What happen if  the ap restart in flight when the geo_ref is get
with geo init bloc. I am scared that all the wp will be translated according to
the geo_ref written in flight plan XML. Is there something planed to override
this.

Simon Jobin (VAMUdeS)

Envoie un sourire, fais rire, amuse-toi! Employez-le maintenant!
http://www.emoticonesgratuites.ca/?icid=EMFRCA120