[Paparazzi-devel] Outputing PWM...

From: Alexis Lussier Desbiens
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Outputing PWM...
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 17:06:37 -0700

Ok... now that I got the PPM signal recognized on my classix I am
stuck a little bit further down the road. I can use my RC controller
to make the FBW mode switch rc_status between 1 and 0 (manual), but it
won't send anything to the "FBW PWM" connector to control the servos.

I noticed that the ap_mode is equal to 1, and I can't make it change.
Can it be a problem?

Furthermore, all PWM channel are at 0V, except for PWM3 which output
something...  but nothing that a servo would recognized!

Any idea?

I am using this code:
fbw.CFLAGS += -DRADIO_CONTROL -DRADIO_CONTROL_TYPE=RC_FUTABA\
fbw.EXTRA_SRCS += radio_control.c $(SRC_ARCH)/ppm_hw.c
fbw.CFLAGS += -DACTUATORS=\"servos_direct_hw.h\"
fbw.EXTRA_SRCS += $(SRC_ARCH)/servos_direct_hw.c

Thanks!

    Alexis