[Paparazzi-devel] Tiny v2.1

From: Rui Costa
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny v2.1
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 10:56:24 +0000

Hi everyone,

First, I have to thank of you for sharing this great project.

I would like to build one of your boards. I think that the new Tiny v2.1 will be the best choice.

Some of you are now bulding the Tiny v2.1 to make some tests, right?

It will be better wait some tests, or can I buy all Tiny v2.1 components now? I asking this because I'm from Portugal, and this month I have oportunity to bring some electronic components from USA.

It would be nice too, to have some guide lines for people, like me, that are starting this project from zero.

Best regards and thanks in advance
Rui Costa