Re: [Paparazzi-devel] FBW and AP...

From: Pascal Brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] FBW and AP...
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 09:09:02 +0200

Matthew Currie wrote:
It will be the mode selection e.g. manual, auto1, and auto2 and its via the RC
transmitter at least, via an rc channel defined in your airframe file. I also
remember seeing buttons in the GCS to do remotely but I don't know who wins
when they battle for control.
The RC transmitter (the "safety link") always win ... except with the HOME mode which won't be overridden by AUTO1 or AUTO2 switches from the RC.
Manual mode always disable the autopilot.

--Pascal

Someone will likely reply with more accurate details in due time.
-matt
--
Matthew Currie
Mobile: 250-755-6998