RE: [Paparazzi-devel] BL Question

From: Roman Krashanitsa
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] BL Question
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 14:34:28 -0700

Matt,
From what I know, there should be a range of operating current listed in the motor spec. There is a "long-term" current range for normal operation, and a burst range. See if your measured current fits within the limits.
Also, are you positive you want to use exactly this prop? Changing prop will also change your motor current drain.
You can also limit throttle range through ESC or through airframe config file. Umm if I am not mistaken, phoenix35 can output max of 35A current. Do you need that much? May be you can settle with phoenix25.. or 20

And of course, overheating motor is not good :)

Cheers,
Roman