Re: [Paparazzi-devel] BitScope USB Oscilloscope

From: Dave Hylands
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] BitScope USB Oscilloscope
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 10:26:47 -0700

Hi Matthew,

>   I will give the demo a try.  I remember playing with it some time ago but
> I will look out for these mentioned quirks.  It sounds like it still may be
> a good verification scope.  For the price I would not expect rivalry with
> the aforementioned $$ DSO/Analyzers but I think we may both agree it has the
> highest economical value. It sounds like I am one quick ferry ride away from
> trying yours =)

A friend of mine got the CleverScope <http://www.cleverscope.com/>
which he's quite happy with.

Here's an article which compares a few different ones:
<http://www.ganssle.com/microscopes.pdf>

And, yeah if you're in the area (I actually live in Cloverdale), feel
free to drop by.

--
Dave Hylands
Vancouver, BC, Canada