Re: [Paparazzi-devel] CMOS interfacing to TTL

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] CMOS interfacing to TTL
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 15:29:13 GMT

The Maxstream, as well as all of the modems listed on the Wiki,
connect directly to the Tiny, Classix, or AVR boards.  No level
shifting is required.
Matthew,
     Thanks for the reply, the I/O from the Maxstream is 5V but it is CMOS and not TTL, does that mean we will need a chip that converts the CMOS to TTL before we connect it to the Tiny or will the 5V CMOS be complatible.

Thanks Deane