Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Win32 CVS + Eagle 4.16R2

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Win32 CVS + Eagle 4.16R2
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 01:09:21 GMT

4.16r2 works fine for me, as does TortoiseCVS.  Try downloading files
directly from the CVS website to see if your CVS client is the cause.

-- Matthew Currie <address@hidden> wrote:
Group,

  I have installed a CVS command line client on my win32 machine and
checked out the entire paparazzi3 module/file structure.  For some
reason I cannot open any sch/brd files in Eagle, it just says "Error
while reading file: <filename>".  Has anyone seen this before?  Is my
Eagle version newer than the version used to create the file?  I do
not expect that to be the case.

Regards,
Matthew Currie (dc3aes)