[Paparazzi-devel] This may sound silly but I still can't install the bin

From: alistair labrooy
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] This may sound silly but I still can't install the bin file
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 13:03:43 +0100

hey guys,

Sorry for taking up your time with these trivial matters, but i took david armstrongs advice and installed them individually but the errors that come up on the terminal screen indicate that for example, the gcc package is no longer available, either been moved, considered obsolete or available from another source. It goes the same for the IVY-c-dev file, some of the library files etc.
The error that pops up when i am runnig
apt-get install paparazzi-bin:

Some applications failed to install.
The following applications had unmet dependencies
paparazzi-bin:    Depends: IVY-c-dev but is not installable
same goes for xml libraries, gcc etc.

My question is have they been moved, if so where can I get them?  Or am i just missing something here as am still a rookie with Debian.

Thanks
Alistair