[Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi and gliders

From: Ben Firshman
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi and gliders
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 14:23:42 +0100

I know Paparazzi can bring dead stick planes down, but what support does it have for gliders in general? It just needs to descend, so nothing particularly complex is needed.

I have plans to use it for a high altitude glider. I already have a robostix and gumstix, would you suggest I got a classix to replace the robostix? I know paparazzi can run on the robostix, I'm just not sure how well.

What is communication between the gumstix and paparazzi like? Paparazzi itself wouldn't have any radio connected to it, but there would be an unreliable radio connection on the gumstix, so it can't depend on radio comms.

Thanks,

Ben