[Paparazzi-devel] Serpentine vs Straight line flight

From: John Koches
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Serpentine vs Straight line flight
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 15:24:53 -0400

Gentleman,

I have found some help in finishing the tiny board, which is good news.  Four seniors from our engineering school have joined my development team.  They seem pretty excited about flying a robot plane!  I went ahead and bought a TwinStar II just to make it a little easier to test the new board.   I am still working on my Aerosonde look alike...it is about 80 percent complete.

Today's question, what makes the TJ1 fly with a serpentine pattern while the Mj5 seems to fly in a straight line path in your simulation demonstration.  I assume it is something in the airframe file, but I don't know what I am looking for.  Again, whatever help you can give would be most appreciated.  And thanks again for all of your assistance!!!

jkk