RE: [Paparazzi-devel] MaxStream 9XTend OEM Rf Module and Tiny 13 Serial

From: akochevar
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] MaxStream 9XTend OEM Rf Module and Tiny 13 Serial Connection
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 07:11:25 -0700

John,
Ill jump in and say that Jeremy can provide you with an exact pin out.  I do know that we use only 4 wires to the Tiny, the ones you just described.  It would be nice to use CTS and RTS in the future(the Tiny 2.0 has these) so we could send commands to change settings on the modem during flight(IE change power levels or channel hopping pattern.  Dont fear, as long as Jeremy sees this email he should be able to get you the pin out.

Anton

PS.  where did you get a toughbook with debian preinstalled?