[Paparazzi-devel] New Website and Forum?

From: Nicol Carstens
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] New Website and Forum?
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 20:27:39 +0200

Hi Guys.

I have not looked at the paparazzi work for some time now. I was under the
impression that Paparazzi became other dead Source Forge Autopilot project
(http://autopilot.sourceforge.net/ - real ghost by now) ...

I was not aware of all the new public activity! Looks like I have been missing
out on some fun!!

For those of you that don't understand what I am on about, have a look at...

http://www.recherche.enac.fr/paparazzi/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

and

http://rc-autopilot.de/smf

I have been following the paparazzi work (clearly not well!) since the early
days. Although it has always been my intention to build one, I have (till now)
just never been able to find time to nuckle down. I have been overloaded on
other aerospace work for the last 4 years, but I am very keen to get involved
again. You guys have me all excited about the project again :-)

Time to climb in!

Keep up the good work!!

Kind Regards,
Nicol Carstens.

Disclaimer:  The information contained in this communication is confidential
and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed and others authorised to receive it.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copying, disclosure or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by person or
entities other then the intended recipient is prohibited.
immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and return and/or destroy the
original message and all copies from any computer.

Denel (Pty) Ltd exercises no editorial control over e-mail messages originating
in the organisation and does not accept any responsibility for either the
contents of the message or any copyright laws that may have been violated by
the person sending this message.
Denel (Pty) Ltd is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of
the information contained in this communication nor any delay in its receipt.
This message should not be copied or used for any purpose other than intended,
nor should it be disclosed to any other person.