RE : Re: [Paparazzi-devel] hello to the team paparazzi

From: durand olivier
Subject: RE : Re: [Paparazzi-devel] hello to the team paparazzi
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 15:05:10 +0100 (CET)

Hello Antoine,

It's nice to meet you.
your offer to use the Enac's oven is very kind. Thanks a lot, because my main concern is really soldering . I am used to soldering usual components and some very rare times, smc but i did not rely on my big hands and my 15W soldering iron for the µC...

Would you agree if i ship you the pcb and the components when i get them? I plan to buy and collect them on february. First of all, I will install debian next week when i am back from sea. I hope i'll be able at that time to upload the full cvs repository and begin to make myself used to the ppz softwares.
By the time, i am drawing my next photoplane on turbocad and get the cnc files ready. If someone is interested in that, i might send them on the mailing list when finished.
I cannot go to the irc till friday (jobcomputer locked...alas)

See you soon

Olivier