RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Helicopter

From: Nicolas Calderon
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Helicopter
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:46:25 -0400

Hi Etahn,
        glad to see you back. For the PCB, I would suggest you make your own
boards. Many companies/persons are working on making commercial boards, but
the task seems slightly complicated (tests, RoHS compliance, and so on). If
you want your boards NOW, you will be better to go with your own solution.

Nicolas Calderon

PS: We're missing your bot (especially the insult fonction :D)