[Paparazzi-devel] About follow?

From: Yves Touchette
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] About follow?
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 15:03:18 +0000

Can someone tell me how follow works?

Does it assume that the aircraft see each others telemetry data to know where the other plane is? Or is it the ground station that tell the aircraft in follow mode where the aircraft it's following is?

In any case, I tryed to run a simulation with twin1 using the muret_follow.xml flight plan, but it's not compiling... In function auto_nav: undefined reference to get_ac_info...

The twinstar1.xml has ap.EXTRA_SRCS += traffic_info.c, but for some reason it doesn't get compiled. The build system is pretty complex, so I must be missing something...

Can someone give me some pointers as to what I might be doing wrong?

-yvest