RE: AW: [Paparazzi-devel] Commercial boards

From: Nicolas Calderon
Subject: RE: AW: [Paparazzi-devel] Commercial boards
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 18:35:38 -0400

I also think fully assembled boards would be required. I am interested in
classix and tiny but don’t have the required equipment to produce them...

For the tests, it would be great... but I'm afraid this would significantly
raise the price of boards. I guess we could develop a test program that
would test all the onboard components... I don’t see the advantage of have
tests run by assembling company.

Nicolas Calderon