[Paparazzi-devel] Infrared unit

From: Filipe Varela
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Infrared unit
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 15:48:08 +0100

Hi all

Does anyone own an extra assembled and ready to use IR unit and wouldn't mind getting rid of it? I'd like to buy one, so if anyone's interested in selling, please mail me with price for unit+assembly +delivery to portugal. BTW, EU sellers are preferred :)

PS - Anyone know of projects to build home made black body radiation detectors for lengths of about 9500nm (human skin 293K) ? I just had a crazy idea for a facial detector that uses either skin radiation or ir retinal reflection to track faces/eyes.

Thanks and good luck for your projects,
Filipe Varela