AW: AW: [Paparazzi-devel] Hello!

From: Ethan Arnold
Subject: AW: AW: [Paparazzi-devel] Hello!
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 20:45:41 +0200

Hi Christian,

No, I'm just some guy who got all excited about Paparazzi, had some horizon sensor PCBs made and got an RC plane to test it with (all that back in March/April 2006) but now my work has caught up with me and everything has been lying in the corner for 2 months. But my other project will soon be finished and I hope to get involved again soon.

I havent really contributed anything yet, except maybe help motivate Antoine to finish the Classix code, I hope someday that will change though.

regards,
Ethan

--
Robo-Store Ltd.