AW: [Paparazzi-devel] Thermophiles

From: Ethan Arnold
Subject: AW: [Paparazzi-devel] Thermophiles
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 09:11:44 +0200

Guys,

I do have plenty of Paparazzi 2-axis horizon sensor PCBs, I can let you have
them for 5 EUR/each. They are just like the Paparazzi design, except the
opamp chip is the SOIC-8 case instead of the smaller one (=easier to
solder).

For thermopiles I use the ones from Reichelt (www.reichelt.de), cost about 8
EUR each.

I must admit I havent actually assembled and tested one yet, but they should
be ok. If there is any major problem of course I'll refund your money.

Just send me an email if you're interested, I accept PayPal.

Regards,
Ethan