Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Greetings from a Newbie.

From: kochevar
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Greetings from a Newbie.
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:01:54 -0700

Welcome,
First off, let me invite you to the paparazzi IRC channel.  just connect to
dalnet and our channel is #paparazzi. At this point I personally dont have any
set of hardware available.  I could have a AP, but you would still need the
PClink, etc.  Also, the system obviously needs to be integrated into a plane
which does take some soldering!  What is your application, and what part of
software are you thinking of tackling :)  Im an airframe guy, who only writes
stuff when I need it, and then it doesnt work!  so Im excited to have another
software guy!  Anyways come visit us and we look forward to learning.

Anton

Quoting Tony Schwartz <address@hidden>:

Hi... I am located in the US.  I am totally impressed with the Paparazzi
system.

I want to work more on the software side of this and less excited about the
HW side.  Is there someone out there willing to sell me a relatively
complete hardware kit that can be put into my plane?  I am just trying to
avoid major board creation and solder time.

Any takers?

Tony