Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Help for compiling the ground segment

From: Martial Chateauvieux
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Help for compiling the ground segment
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 22:57:10 +0200

        I added the tetex-extra package. Now I've an error with the
\includegraphics
statement. so what !

        Make test works ! I have a picture of garmish  and all the elements of
cockpits I need to start with.

        I'd like to build my own map in there. How do I do that ?

        The next thing will be to get messages from the RS232 port. How does
work ?
What is the format of the messages ?
        1. the easiet to test, will be the radio control channels (I can
                do that at home)
        2. Then the GPS (I can go to the next parking with the rc-car)

That should be a good start. We'll see the rest later.
Thanks for your help.

Martial

PS. Hmm...  how does that IRC thing work ? I started xchat and kopete, but I
don't know what to configure where.