Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Developing a board in eagle from multiple schemati

From: Ricardo Sousa
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Developing a board in eagle from multiple schematic sheets
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 21:54:13 +0100

Hi
On Thursday, 15 de September de 2005 19:08, address@hidden wrote:
> Hi to all,
> becaus i'm unable to contact the project leader on there email,
> i post this on the list.
> I have a 4 layer board with a ARM LPC2138 CPU, PIC cpu,
> pressure sensors, 3d magnetometer and a 2axis acc/gyro combination and
> has two connectors for a low cost commercial 2axes acc/gyros sensor board.
>
> Currently, the price for this board is near 160 Euro including GPS
> at single piece.

Can you provide some more specs? At 160€ I'm a buyer, provided it has memory
(RAM + Flash) and a Free OS support.

> It's possible to mount a cheaper ARM cpu (LPC2132) and to omit some
> hardware like pressure sensors, gps, magnetometers, MMC connector and to
> replace as example the voltage reference with a led in order to drop the
> price in the 50-60 Euro region for a arm + acc/gyro at single piece.

I could be interested also in the reverse setup, ie.: Pressure sensors, GPS,
Magnetometers and for instance, an i2c (or SPI, or rs232) interface without
CPU.

> I don't know, if there is enought interrest for such a assembled
> board, let me know.

Well, I just bought a few Gumstix/Robostix and was planning to build a board
with some of the sensors you mentioned... I could buy a cheap'ish board with
CPU + Sensors, or just a sensor board...