Re: [Paparazzi-devel] liblablgtk2-gnome-ocaml-dev

From: Pascal
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] liblablgtk2-gnome-ocaml-dev
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 09:25:21 +0200

Jean-Pierre DUMONT wrote:
Hi,

liblablgtk2-gnome-ocaml-dev is missing on my debian after an apt-get install
paparazzi

The paparazzi debian package is provided for the sarge distribution where liblablgtk2-gnome-ocaml-dev is not required (does not exist). I'm not sure we want to produce a package for the testing or unstable distributions which are changing every day ... unless something would be really missing in sarge.

--Pascal

PS: It is possible to downgrade to sarge using a /etc/apt/preferences file .